Monday, December 1, 2008

I will never buy from DELL EVER AGAIN!!!

Ok. If any of you have followed along for this long. Cheer's to you. I just hope you haven't purchased a non-working DELL Mini 9, like me. This saga continues...

Ok, today I decided to call Dell. I gave them many chances to ship my Inspiron Mini to me, and they have failed miserably. I simply called Dell Customer support and asked that I be shipped a box to return the non-working Dell Mini 9 I have, to have them cancel the existing order for the Replacement (that appears like it will never ship), and have asked for a refund.

You know what they said? No. You had to return it within 21 days. Well, technically, you had my laptop at that time. Nope. Not good enough for them.

"Anything I can do", I asked? Wait 2-3 days. AAAAAAGH! You have to be sh**ing me!

I have no confidence in DELL as a company!
I will never buy another DELL Product!

I continued to talk to the customer support person and even asked to speak to her manager. "Sure, but they have to follow the same guidelines, so we cannot give you a refund."

Put them on anyway!

So, I talk to the manager at Customer support. They spout the same crap about 21 days, and then mention that this is really a technical support issue and I have to talk to them for some sort of resolution. Ok. Hand me off to tech support.

The tech support guys spends about 5 minutes reading the whole history of my "adventures with a non-working Dell Mini 9", before he and I start to talk. He actually agrees that this is an odd case. I should have my laptop by now.

Nice!

Anyway, he says I should wait... Yep! you guessed it... "2-3 days"
I explain to him that I just want a refund and to never have to speak to this company again. He then opens up a case for me, and states that he will put me back in touch with Customer support to see about a refund, but since it is over 21 days... blah blah blah

Ok. Hand me back to customer support.
I think I may have been handed back to the same gal in Customer support I had before, but who knows. Either way, her mouth spoke the same words as the other person. We go around and around for a few minutes more, but I can see I'm not getting anywhere, so I figure I'll give the Dell Finance division another call. Is there a way I can "dispute" this transaction? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment