Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hello Dell... Is this thing ON!!!

Ok. At this point, I am done with Dell. You can read through the history of this situation to see how bad they do business. I called today to find out a ship date, and they say... "Please wait 2-3 days..."

Ok... I get it. You have a script.

Well, I didn't take it today. I asked to speak to a manager, and they forwarded me to a group that can fill out a request to research MY SPECIFIC LAPTOP with production. They say this will speed up the process and will get my laptop shipped around 11/28. Here's hoping!

P.S.
I also decided to talk to Dell Finance, and at least will save a few bucks. I financed the Dell Mini 9 (and a few other accessories), and asked them to adjust my account, since I haven't had the laptop for this long amount of time. They pulled up my info and could see the run-around I am getting. Not the best resolution, but at least they will work with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment