Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dell Shipped me my Mini on December 9th and I received it on the 10th!...

... is what I would say, if it were true, but Dell is incapable of anything.



So, for all of you keeping track at home, I ordered my Dell Mini on SEPTEMBER 10th, and it stopped working after approximately 10 days.
I could not get it repaired, even though I sent it in, TWICE.

It is now DECEMBER 10th and I STILL DO NOT HAVE A WORKING DELL MINI.

WooHoo!

You know the funny thing is that by the time they return me my laptop (IF EVER!), I will actually need to give them a new mailing address. I knew that I was moving by the end of December, but NEVER in my wildest musings thought that it would take ANY company this long to either fix or replace a laptop.

I even tried to get my money back, but DELL would not do that either!

No comments:

Post a Comment