Monday, December 1, 2008

Perhaps Dell Finance can help me out when no other division of this crappy company can!

Nope!
I got customer support to transfer me over to the Dell Finance division, and got a live person.

I walk them through the whole thing, and then see if there is a way to return the laptop through them, in a sense "disputing this transaction" because I do not have a working product and the manufacturer is not providing a satisfactory solution. Nope. It's Dell. They are one big happy family, and can't piss of their siblings!

So, here is the situation:
I ordered a Dell Inspiron Mini 9 on September 10, 2008.
It worked for about 2 weeks, and then would no longer boot.
Now, It's December 1, and I still have no laptop.
Dell will not provide me any satisfactory solution.
I am at a loss.

I have four co-workers that were thinking of buying Dell Mini Laptops.
One has since bought an MSI Wind, because of my experience with Dell.
Another is looking seriously at the HP Mini.
The last two are unsure what they will buy, but will not be buying a DELL Mini 9 or any Dell laptop.

So, if you come across this post and are researching a Dell Inspirion Mini 9, or any of the broad range of Dell laptops at Dell.com here is my suggestion:

When you buy a laptop, you also are buying the customer service, the technical support and the the people behind the product. From my experience, you would be better served by another company.

-Craig Collinson

No comments:

Post a Comment