Monday, December 15, 2008

Do you Twitter?

For those of you that Twitter: I am now starting to Twitter to users out there that are thinking about the Dell Mini. [My Twitter account is: creativecraig]

I have to, based on my personal experiences, recommend the other manufacturers of mini computers (HP, ASUS, etc.), and not recommend Dell.



Since I don't have a working Dell Mini 9, I have a bit of free time to at least talk about my Dell experiences, to other potential Dell customers.

Dell Mini 9 - Failed after 10 days of Use.
First Attempt at repair through Dell - Failed.
Second Attempt at repair through Dell - Failed.
Order for a replacement Dell Mini - Failed (October 27 - December 1, then cancelled by DELL and re-ordered by Dell)
Second Order for a replacement Dell Mini - Failed... so far? (December 2 - TODAY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment